05 November 2017

E is for Ellena #NaNoWriMo2017

Ellena Gordon is one half of my main character team. She goes by her full name in business as owner of E-Graphics, as El to her friends, and eventually as Elly to her lover.

She is also the epitome of elegance and aging gracefully, and to that end, I had to find a timeless image to work with. Model, Yazemeenah Rossi, was close to perfect for me, at least as far as body and style.

Youthful
Strong

Fit
Sexy


It's no wonder the hero, Jackson King, is smitten and ready to start a whole new chapter in his life.

Only 1,334 words today, but I'm set up and ready to go with a first love scene tomorrow. The next two chapters after that are lined up too. I should easily hit 20,000 words in the next few days.

Oh, and here's a pantser surprise. This guitar worked its way into my story. A mere $10 grand if the heroine wants it badly enough. What do you think? Might have to name her Yazemeenah.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...