17 November 2017

K is for Keys… to the Kingdom #NaNoWriMo2017


Jackson King is the hero of The Lonely Rancher and probably one of his strongest characteristics is kindness. The heroine falls for that trait the first time she meets him – and senses it through his touch, something she never gets enough of in the book. (But, of course. It's a romance, after all.)

K is also for keys… to the kingdom or anywhere else. My heroine is notorious for misplacing her house keys, so I found a solution that I didn’t know about before. I might buy a set for myself. Check out this cool door lock. The Camelot Keypad Lever. What could be better for the... um, King-dom? 

Have you ever made a discovery while researching that you brought into your own life? Do tell!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...