07 November 2017

G is for Goals #NaNoWriMo2017

G is for Goals, and breaking them spells success. Today, I had a couple of personal bests:



  • Wrote for more than six hours
  • Broke 6,000 words in one day for the first time in NaNoWriMo
  • Passed 25,000 words on the 7th day
Better yet, I've spent a lot of that writing time totally "in the zone." Time was absolutely transcendent, and today, I had to stop myself from jumping into yet another scene. Better to start with something fresh and pre-planned in the morning. 

Writing should always be this satisfying! May the rest of the month flow like this - for me and for you!

2 comments:

Patricia Stoltey said...

Good for you, Dani! I had to take yesterday and today off from NaNo because of out-of-town company. I didn't have much of an advance cushion, so my Thurs/Fri/Sat/Sun schedule this weekend will be all NaNoWriMo all the time. I can also participate in two local write-ins next week, so that should help a bunch. As far as I know, there will be no other disruptions to my November schedule except a little football--if I don't totally throw in the towel on the Broncos.

Dani said...

I think I might be throwing some Bronco action into my book - the boys have to do something while the lovebirds suffer. Sports is/are probably as good a diversion as anything!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...